Thursday, March 24, 2011

new stuff

i love getting tax returns.
here's one of my new purchases with my new money that i should be saving...
 eh, who cares about that. 
it's an edelrid 9.8mm 70m climbing rope. 
not the fanciest nor the nicest rope on the market, but, nonetheless, my own very own rope! 
i can't wait to get out and use it!

and to top that off...
i got myself the new canon rebel t3i!!!!!!!!!
i sold my old friend the rebel xti to a good friend of mine in georgia. I had had that good old xti for about 5 years and she was so good to me. I'll miss her. she was my first digital slr. she went on to a new home and i know they will love and cherish her and that was the only way i could let her go.
but, it was time for me to move on.
i haven't even had my new baby for 24 hours and i cannot put her down! 
she is a thing of beauty
even andy couldn't stop playing with her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment